We thoroughly cover the following items in the Online License to Carry Class.
Basic Texas carry laws as of 2023:
- Who can carry? Most people who are 21 years of age or older and not prohibited from owning a firearm under federal or state law can carry a handgun in Texas without a license.
- Where can you carry? You can carry a handgun in most public places in Texas without a license. However, there are some exceptions, such as:
- Government buildings
- (51%) Places where alcohol is sold for consumption on the premises
- Places where gambling is taking place
- It is important to note that these are just the basic carry laws in Texas. There are many other laws that you should be aware of, such as the laws regarding the use of force. Please join In Focus Training to learn more.
Contact us if you have any questions about the Texas LTC, or on conceal carry (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-744-1776).
Online Texas LTC Class
In Focus Training Offers the approved Online Texas LTC Class. The class is four hours in length and is straight forward, ending with an exam. Upon completing this exam come out with us and complete your proficiency test.
“Mr. Taylor was very thorough in teaching the course and was very clear when answering questions and made the class fun and interesting. He explains how to hold, load, and unload the handgun. He was very patient at the gun range when trying to get use to the sound of the gun shots.
I would definitely recommend Mr. Anthony Taylor for training anyone for the LTC Course, Range/Safety Briefing, and Proficiency Test.”