Why Do I Want My LTC
Why Do I want my LTC. There are many reasons why you might want to get your Texas License to Carry (LTC). Some of the most common reasons include:
- For personal protection. If you feel the need to protect yourself and your family, an LTC can give you the peace of mind of knowing that you have the means to do so.
- Concealed carry. An LTC allows you to carry a concealed handgun in public, which can be a great option for those who want to be prepared for any situation.
- Reciprocity. Over 30 states recognize the Texas License to Carry, which means that you can carry your handgun in those states without having to obtain a separate permit.
- Faster background checks when purchasing a firearm from a licensed dealer.
- Voter ID. In Texas, an LTC can be used as a form of voter ID.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to get an License to Carry is a personal one. However, if you are considering it, I encourage you to learn more about the benefits and requirements of the program. Join us in these discussions for greater insight.
Contact us if you have any questions about the Texas LTC, or on conceal carry. Our contact information is as follows: (email@example.com or call 281-744-1776).
“Anthony was very informative and answered any question I could ask of him. I will definitely refer all my friends and family to Anthony.”
Online Texas LTC Class
You will need to take the 4 hour class in addition to the range instruction and proficiency demonstration. If you have not taken the 4 hour class yet, you can take it online.
To take our Online Texas LTC Class please click the link below: